CMA Refund Policy
- Cancellations will be accepted via phone, fax or e-mail, and must be received before any publicly stated cancellation deadline.
- All refund requests should be made using the Refund Form (Click Here) then posted, emailed or faxed to Complementary Medicines Australia (CMA) using the contact details on the form.
- Refunds will be credited back to the payee by the original method of payment, either by EFT, Cheque or the Credit Card originally used for payment.
CMA Membership Refund/Cancellation Policy
- All membership cancellations received within 14 days of the membership payment being cleared in the CMA’s account may be eligible to receive a full refund less a 10% administration fee.
- Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund.
- In exceptional circumstances the CMA reserves the right to issue a refund assessed on a case by case basis and at the discretion of the Executive Director.
CMA Event Refund/Cancellation Policy
Event Cancellation by CMA
- The CMA reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrolment or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable.
- If the CMA cancels an event by choice, all fully paid delegates will be offered a full refund.
- If a CMA event is canceled due to reasons out of our control, all attendees will receive a copy of the event handout. Fixed and unavoidable event expenses will be paid from registration fees already received and any funds remaining will then be distributed to fully paid delegates on a cents in the dollar basis
- Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of an event, delegates will have the option to either receive a full refund or transfer their registration to the same event at the new, future date.
Registration Cancellation by Delegate
- Unless specifically stated on registration materials, the deadline to receive a full refund for your registration (less an $85 administration fee) is seven (7) business days before the event.
- Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund. Registrations are transferable within the same company, provided CMA is notified of the change no later than seven (7) days before the event.
These above policies apply to all CMA Events unless otherwise noted in the corresponding event materials. Please read all individual event information thoroughly.
CHC Advertising Refund/Cancellation Policy
- Advertising application fees are determined by the Department of Health and Aging. All application fees collected belong to the Department of Health and Aging, therefore refunds cannot be issued by the CHC.
CHC Education and Professional Development Enrolments Refund/Cancellation Policy
Enrolment Cancellation by Students
- Students who have not accessed any of the online education and training courses will receive a full refund less an administration fee of 10% of the applicable course fee. Please note that CHC must be notified of the request for refund, using the form stipulated in this policy, within seven (7) days of the student being issued their login details. Once this period has expired, no refunds of course fees will be approved.
- Once a student’s login has been activated, the CHC reserves the right to refuse to issue a refund.
These above policies apply to all CHC enrolments unless otherwise noted in the corresponding course materials. Please read all individual course information thoroughly.