Launching Building Better Adverting Courses
In partnership with the Institute of Personal Care Science we have developed practical on-line courses to help industry understand and apply the Therapeutic Goods Advertising Code.
We understand how complex and difficult the process can be to develop an advert and get an advert approved for complementary medicines.
Our latest education initiative is designed to help.
The on-line courses are self paced and explain the complex regulations simply and practically.
We have launched an Introductory Program and an Advanced Program and they are priced very competitively. Just think how much time, energy and resources you will save by developing adverts that get approved with the minimum of fuss.
Don’t delay – enrol and start today.
Course One: Introductory Program (2 Parts)
Understanding the Therapeutic Goods Advertising Code (TGAC)
- General principles of the TGAC
- Who and what it applies to
- Media classifications
- Concepts of probable impact and reasonable persons
- How information in the listing impacts all advertising
- Overview of minimum advertising requirements
Course Two: Advanced Program (2 Parts)
Applying the Therapeutic Goods Advertising Code (TGAC)
- Advanced application of claims rules
- Application of advertising requirements
- Seeking advertising approval – how to submit a successful application
- How to prepare appeals
- How to deal with complaints