Therapeutic Goods New Advertising Code & Complaints System Seminars
Together with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA), Complementary Medicines Australia (CMA) will be hosting a series of Advertising Code & Complaints System Seminars in November 2018.
The advertising system for therapeutic goods in Australia has just undergone major reforms. These seminars cover the details of the reforms and offer the opportunity for discussion of the new framework with advertisers, to help them understand and apply the obligations when undertaking commercial advertising activities.
Seminars will be run from 9am - 5pm, held on the following dates:
- Melbourne: 21 November 2018
The Victoria Hotel, CBD
- Adelaide: 22 November 2018
Atura Hotel, Adelaide Airport
- Sydney: 28 November 2018
Pullman Quay Grand, Sydney Harbour
- Brisbane: 29 November 2018 SOLD OUT
Novotel, Brisbane Airport
The seminar program will include the following topics with a particular focus on the advertising of complementary medicines:
- An overview of the regulation of advertising for therapeutic goods
- The new 2018 Advertising Code
- The new Advertising Complaints Framework
- Advertisement pre-approval processes
- Responding to Complaints and Advertising Concerns in the new Framework
Who is the seminar designed for?
- Anyone engaged in activities related to the advertising complementary medicines, including
- Sponsors – executive staff, regulatory affairs personnel, marketing personnel.
- Retailers and website sellers
- Advertising agencies
- Healthcare professionals
- Media Publishers
- Regulatory consultants
CMA Members: $499
Please ensure you select the correct city when processing your registration.
Members: To access discounted registration rates, you must be logged in to the CMA website using your email address and password.
These events will sell out, so we advise registering as soon as possible.