For the second time in a row and the fifth time in the last six years, Herbalife Nutrition has won the CMA Social Selling award.*
The team at Herbalife Nutrition celebrate their latest accolade.
Presented at the 21st Annual Industry Awards and accepted by Peter Hurley, General Manager/Director of Herbalife Nutrition Australia and New Zealand, this award recognises excellence by an organisation that provides high-quality complementary medicines to consumers via the vibrant and growing direct selling channel.
Peter Hurley said, "We are honoured to be recognised as a premier global nutrition company that continues to provide high-quality products”.
The Social Selling Award highlights key Herbalife Nutrition initiatives including:
- The Body Transformation Challenge – a forum for Members to share the Herbalife Nutrition Philosophy and provide personalised coaching to help people live healthier happier lives.
- Herbalife Nutrition Advisory Board: Experts share knowledge with Members and the public to improve recognition of the importance of balanced nutrition and a healthy, active lifestyle.
- Entrepreneurial Opportunity and Support offered to Herbalife Nutrition Independent Members.
- Acknowledgment for exceptional standards and quality assurance: All Herbalife Nutrition Independent Members and their customers are provided with Gold Standard Guarantees in quality assurance and consumer protection.
- Product Innovation and New Product Launches: New innovations include TriBlend Select, High Protein Iced Coffee and Vitamin Skin Masks in response to dynamic market demands and consumer needs.
- Official Nutrition Partner and Senior Partner to the A-League's Western Sydney Wanderers FC and the women's team through the W-League.
- Enhanced online presence: the launch of Instagram and a improved, mobile-friendly website allowing for more user-friendly and engaging information.
- Media and Advertising Campaigns to raise awareness of Herbalife Nutrition's flagship product Formula 1 Nutritional Shake Mix, and their status as number one in the world in meal replacements and protein supplements combined** and weight management and wellbeing.***
- The Herbalife Nutrition Foundation Bike Ride: Members raise funds to give back to the community and support our six charity partners in Australia and New Zealand.
- Active involvement working with industry associations, including the Build It Better Initiative, ensures continuous product improvements aligned to industry requirements.
Peter Hurley ends by acknowledging the dedicated work and passion of the Herbalife Nutrition team saying: "This achievement would not be possible without the great work of our Members and employees who are all aligned with our mission to help people live healthier and happier lives."
*Complementary Medicines Australia did not hold awards in 2020
**Source Euromonitor International Limited; per Consumer Health 2021ed, meal replacement and protein supplements definitions; combined % RSP share GBO, 2020 data."
*** Source Euromonitor International Limited; per Consumer Health 2021ed, weight management and wellbeing category definition; % RSP share GBO, 2020 data."