Healthplex Expo 2019
Natural & Nutraceutical Products China 2019
19-21 June, 2019 NECC (Shanghai), China
Join us at the Number One Expo in the Asia-Pacific Region to showcase the best of Australian products.
CMA is pleased to invite you to join the Australian Pavilion at Healthplex 2019. In 2017, CMA led a 40-strong industry delegation to China to assess the opportunities. In 2018, CMA partnered with Austrade to host the inaugural Australian Pavilion at Healthplex exhibiting eight Australian companies, including the major brands and manufacturers. The event was a huge success with incredibly positive feedback and it was agreed to double the size of the Australian presence in 2019 under the brand ‘Australian Made’.
ABOUT THIS EVENT
Healthplex is one of the most important expos for the preventative healthcare industry in the Asia-Pacific Region. It is the ‘must be at’ event for companies looking at entering the China market or raising the profile of their brand. Healthplex is celebrating its 10th anniversary, and there will be plenty of special events happening at the new 140,000 sqm site in 2019!
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
- Increase your company’s international profile at China’s largest professional trading platform for complementary medicines and health products
- Meet and engage with the Chinese or international industry stakeholders to support and grow your export business
- Enhance your knowledge of the Chinese regulatory framework and compliance standards in health food products
- Take the opportunity to quickly and efficiently gain an overview of the booming Chinese health industry
- Hear the latest update on e-Commerce Law and CBEC
- Learn the latest healthcare market trends and demands in China
Healthplex 2019 Australian Pavilion Package
Our industry is soon to overtake the US to become the no.1 complementary medicines exporter to China. Join the Australian Pavilion at Healthplex and take this opportunity to showcase your business and brands!
The Expo will provide an excellent forum for the Australian industry to showcase not only our quality, clean and green credentials, but also share the enthusiasm that consumers have for our products with a range of distributors and e-commerce practitioners. Moreover, this expo will provide a wonderful environment for our industry to develop even stronger positive ties with Chinese stakeholders.
Australian Pavilion Booth: Hall 3 3F22 (180sqm)
*Should you wish to book a larger space within the Australian Pavilion please discuss with CMA
- Single Space (11.25sqm)
- Premium double Space (22.5sqm)
1. Stand space, design, construction, basic furniture (upgrades will be available) and insurance.
2. Special promotion of your company as a part of the Australian pavilion through a variety of CMA, CCCMHPIE and Healthplex marketing channels.
3. Access for an unlimited number of people to the Expo and VIP visitor lounge, free drinks and light meals
4. Feature in the Australian Pavilion Booklet.
5. Access to exhibit at the “Australian Brand Show” and the “Innovative Product Zone”
6. Invitation to “2019 Nutrition & Health Industry Cross-border E-Commerce Industry Exchange Conference”
7. Your company representatives will be invited to:
- Opening ceremony of the Healthplex 2019
- 10th Anniversary VIP networking dinner with CBEC representatives, the Chinese and Australian government officials, and Chinese industry stakeholders
8. Special discounted price for:
- China International Nutrition & Health Industry Summit 2019 (Date: TBA)
- 6th Nutraceutical and Industry Development Conference (19-20 June)
The price does not include travel, accommodation, or visa costs
Miho Kikuchi (Policy, Communications, and Industry Development)
Tel: +61 2 6260 4022 / E-mail: email@example.com
“Exhibiting at the Healthplex expo on the CMA Australian pavilion was a fabulous experience for Caruso’s Natural Health, we were able to showcase our brand directly to key stakeholders from both the E commerce /Cross Border channel and traditional Retail groups. Many leads from the show have converted into real results, for example been loaded on several E commerce platforms. The big plus was it was so easy to take part , as the CMA’s organisation of the Australian pavilion was faultless hence I strongly encourage any brand to participate if you are serious or even curious about playing in China.”
Caruso’s Natural Health
“As the largest annual festival in dietary supplements in China, Healthplex 2018 has provided us with a wonderful platform to learn the newest technologies in the industry, to share the latest healthcare market trends and demands from the customers, to communicate with trading partners and raw materials suppliers, to demonstrate our core competence in front of our customers and suppliers. We have been there to seek for all sorts of new innovative ideas and opportunities that may help to further develop our business in the massive health industry. Thanks to CMA for providing us such a great opportunity to present ourselves in China, all companies shown in Australian Pavilion have done a great job and left deep impressions to their current and potential business partners in China and around the world! The successful exhibition not only belongs to the companies participated, but also belongs to CMA who have provided their first class professional services in designing the booths, providing logistic arrangements as well as organizing various industrial activities etc… We wish to join the Australian delegation by CMA and see you again in 2019!”