A new Permissible Ingredients Determination (No. 1) 2021 has commenced.
This technical Alert (available in Word and PDF) contains a detailed list of changes with a Notes field for sponsors to use to assist in identifying the changes relevant to products, as part of a table which includes:
- Each new or changed ingredient
- The original (previous) requirements that applied
- New (amended) specific requirements
This update also includes information on the following substances with more context provided for members on background information leading to the changes:
- Updates to applicable requirements for inorganic magnesium salts, Andrographis paniculata and caffeine
- Removal of Gynura japonica